Short Cummings

>> quarta-feira, novembro 26, 2008

Nos meus passeios pela net encontrei este senhor e as suas dissertações.

Aqui está uma parte de uma disertação sobre carros e mecánicos :)

"As far as my cars are concerned, my primary function is to take them in for maintenance as often as possible. My mechanic shares their viewpoint, except he also sees me as the guy who pays for that maintenance. If I could figure out some way to extract myself from the middle of this arrangement, we'd all be a lot happier.

Except then I'd have no cars to drive, the cars wouldn't have anyone to take them to the mechanic and the mechanic wouldn't have all of my money. Actually, giving up those last two wouldn't be bad. It's the transportation thing that I can't get past. Like most people in challenging relationships, I've decided to take the bad with the good.

My relationships with new cars are always full of hope and promise."


Visitem o seu site e ouçam as suas dissertações, são muito divertidas! 


SHORT CUMMINGS AUDIO


1 comentários:

Anónimo 26 novembro, 2008 12:11  

tá muito giro! :)

Numeros que mudam

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP